The Game's Afoot (BBC)

Sherlock Holmes enthusiast Nick Utechin presents a 3 hour special on the detective's presence on the radio from the Forties to the Naughties. Plus there's an interview with writer and dramatist Bert Coules. Programmes are: The Adventure of the Speckled Band (17/05/1945); The Red-Headed League (19/10/1954); The Boscombe Valley Mystery 12/12/1966; The Return of Sherlock Holmes: The Solitary Cyclist (17/03/1993); The Further Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: The Abergavenny Murder (18/05/2004). Unrar HJ split and put all 3 parts in the same folder and use HJ to reassemble the mp3 from the 3 parts. After you activate it , use the "join" feature. Only part one will appear in HJ and if the other parts are in the same folder they will assemble automatically. 001

You need to be a member of Times Past to add comments!

Join Times Past

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Rick...I can't seem to get the 2nd part of this.

Gil
    • Part 2 downloaded fine for me. Are you having trouble downloading or reassembling? If it is downloading I don't know what to tell you. They all just downloaded fine for me. If the trouble is assembly, make sure that all 3 parts are in the same folder. HJ will then pick up and display part 001 and the other parts 002 and 003 even though not displayed will assemble with 001.-----------------------------Rick
    • Rick...I was trying to download with DAP (Download Accelerator Plus)...it seems to be doing it with Firefox, however. The first time I tried it with both, and neither worked.

Gil
    • OK, I don't bother with all these different downloaders and stuff. I just use plain old Internet Explorer.---------Rick
This reply was deleted.