Imagination Theater

Since all my IT shows are off air or net, the Sherlock Holmes Shows are usually accompanied by another unrelated show. You will have to bear with this since The shows are made that way and I do not believe in cutting up radio shows.

You need to be a member of Times Past to add comments!

Join Times Past

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Cheers

• Jake, you're a hero! Thank you - and, of course, thank you to Matthew Elliott and the merry band at Imagination Theater!

• Thank you, Jake!

• Week 1,346 The Further Adventures of Sherlock Holmes

The Adventure of the Undiscerning Blackmailer
    Written by M. J. Elliott
    Directed by John Patrick Lowrie
    30 Jun 2024

Holmes gets assistance from an unexpected Watson in this case of deceit, betrayal and murder.

Cast:
    John Patrick Lowrie, Lawrence Albert, Dennis Bateman, Phillip Keiman, Cynthia Lauren Tewes

Onedrive Further Holmes folder 

• Thank you Jake.  Always appreciated.

• I'm not sure if from the link above it's possible to get to all the other files I have on the Onedrive account. Just in case anybody might be interested.

The link below should go to the root. Hopefully everything can be reached from there.

Onedrive Sherlock Holmes folder

• Hello to my millions (OK, thousands then? Alright, a handful maybe?) of listeners and followers!
    Here's the first new Further Holmes of the year.

Week 1,343 The Further Adventures of Sherlock Holmes

The Adventure of the Counterfeit Hat
    Written by M. J. Elliott
    Directed by Larry Albert & John Patrick Lowrie
    26 May 2024

Once again we return to Victorian London and we return to 221… wait, … no we don’t.
    It’s a case of murder and Dr. Watson is on the case with… that’s not Sherlock Holmes.
    Who is the good Doctor assisting on this case?

Cast:
    Lawrence Albert, Phillip Keiman, Terry Edward Moore, Dennis Bateman, David Natale

Onedrive Further Holmes folder

• Capital! Many thanks, Jake - also MJ, Larry, John, and the rest of the gang. Your work is not unappreciated! 

• Thank you Jake.  Great job as always.

• Thank you, Jake!

This reply was deleted.