Imagination Theater

Since all my IT shows are off air or net, the Sherlock Holmes Shows are usually accompanied by another unrelated show. You will have to bear with this since The shows are made that way and I do not believe in cutting up radio shows.

You need to be a member of Times Past to add comments!

Join Times Past

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Found my way here eventually.  Thanks for all three parts Jake. 

Regards

Charlie

• Great Jake

• Week 1,313 The Further Adventures of Sherlock Holmes

Island of the Undead Part 3 of 3
    Written by M. J. Elliott
    Directed by John Patrick Lowrie
    13 June 2023

In the exciting conclusion of our three-part serial, Holmes and Watson finally meet the
    catalyst behind the mystery and murder: the walking ‘dead man’ on the island of the undead.

Cast:
    John Patrick Lowrie, Lawrence Albert, Dennis Bateman, Ellen McLain, Terry Edward Moore,
    David Natale, R. Hamilton Wright

Onedrive Further Holmes folder

• Indeed - "Jake the Great"! And of course the epithet also applies to Ms McLain, and Messrs Lowrie, Albert, Bateman, Elliott and the rest of the crew.

• Thanks for Part 3, Jake.

• Capital! Jake, you're a star. Thank you.

• Thank You Jake

• Week 1,312 The Further Adventures of Sherlock Holmes

Island of the Undead Part 2 of 3
    Written by M. J. Elliott
    Directed by John Patrick Lowrie
    4 June 2023

In Part Two, Holmes and Watson travel to the island of Jersey, where the story of a
    mysterious death turns into one of mutiny, bribery and treason and they find another
    thought to be dead very much alive.

Cast:
    John Patrick Lowrie, Lawrence Albert, Dennis Bateman, Ellen McLain,
    Bobbi Kotula, David Natale, R. Hamilton Wright

Onedrive Further Holmes folder

• Thanks for the message, Jake, and thanks for the new episode. My "follow" button had been switched off, presumably as a result of the changes, so I wasn't aware of the new post. I've put it back on now so all should be well. I dare say we'll get used to the changes in time. At a grumpy, soon to be, 74, I am almost reconciled to everything I like changing. It's strange that nothing ever seems to change for the better! 

This reply was deleted.