Imagination Theater

Since all my IT shows are off air or net, the Sherlock Holmes Shows are usually accompanied by another unrelated show. You will have to bear with this since The shows are made that way and I do not believe in cutting up radio shows.

You need to be a member of Times Past to add comments!

Join Times Past

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Douglas.
      Glad you got the message. Using Times Past's message feature, I wasn't sure if you'd see it. If somebody sends me a message with TP's message feature I get an email about it in my email inbox but I don't know if it's possible to turn that off in Times Past and maybe getting an email is the default setting.
      I sent Roger a message and he replied shortly after saying he wasn't aware of the changes. Group member Jim Duthie usually gives me a thanks for Further Holmes episodes so I tried sending him a message but couldn't. It gave me an option of asking for a friend request so I've done that. Not sure if that's what I have to do to send messages. Have not had a reply back from Jim.
      Hoping the new 3 part Further Holmes is released in quick succession. I've put off listening to part 1. I'm planning to listen to it all in one sitting.
      All the best,
      Jake.

• Oops, I thought I was replying to a private message.

• Many thanks indeed, Jake! I haven't been as attentive to Times Past during the last month or so - not through any lack of interest, but just because of pressure from other matters. As a result, I wasn't aware of the rather bewildering changes to the format, so I'm most grateful to you for contacting me, as well as for your diligence in posting the Imagination Theatre shows. By the way, I don't know whether it's already been mentioned on Times Past, but I learned from M J Elliott that Lawrence Albert, who has played Watson from the very start of the IT series, has now completed 25 years as the good Doctor, and shows no signs of slowing down. All best, and thanks again!

• Hi Roger.
      Good luck with navigating the new TP. I only found out about the changes myself when I went to post about the new Further Holmes episode.
      Jake

• Oops, I thought I was replying to a private message.

•  

Has Times Past changed it's layout? I had trouble seeing this IT discussion at first.
    The first part of a new 3 part series.

Week 1,311 The Further Adventures of Sherlock Holmes

Island of the Dead Part 1 of 3
    Written by M. J. Elliott
    Directed by John Patrick Lowrie
    29 May 2023

In his investigation into the odd death of a young man, Holmes comes across a recent
    photo of a man supposedly executed by firing squad.

Cast:
    John Patrick Lowrie, Lawrence Albert, Dennis Bateman, Terry Edward Moore & Ellen McLain

Onedrive Further Holmes folder

• 11032095288?profile=RESIZE_710x

Week 1,306 The Further Adventures of Sherlock Holmes

The Adventure of the Bibliophile’s Conundrum
    Written by M. J. Elliott
    24 April 2023

Holmes and Watson are embroiled in the passions of a hobbyist and a family’s greed.

Cast:
    John Patrick Lowrie, Lawrence Albert, Dennis Bateman, Terry Edward Moore, Abie Ekeneza

• Sorting through the Hobbs/Shelley series yesterday, as well as listening to the novels, I'm a bit late with this. Find it using the Onedrive Further Holmes folder link.

Week 1,303 The Further Adventures of Sherlock Holmes

The Problem of the Slashed Portrait
    Written by Nick Cardillo
    4 April 2023

The Baker Street duo is engaged to find out why a perfectly rational young woman suddenly went berserk.

Cast:
    John Patrick Lowrie, Lawrence Albert, Dennis Bateman, Mark Anders, Kira Dorian, Andee Albert

• Coming up next month a three part Holmes adventure by M. J. Elliott. He calls it The Island of the Undead.
This reply was deleted.