Episode 3  (2/99)
Episode 4  (5/99)
Episode 5  (6/99)
Episode 6  (7/99)
Episode 7   (8/99)
Episode 8  (10/99) - Halloween Episode
Episode 9 (11/99) - "RF A-NOISE or...Come Along with Me and Take a Taxi Honey."
Episode 10  (12/99) - "Two Flew Into a Kook's Nest or… A loan on the phone?"
Episode 11  (1/2000) - "The Great Gait of Sheena or Horsin' a Round... (or two)"
Episode 12  (3/2000) - "I Pagliacci or Nobody Nose the Trouble I've Seen"
Episode 13  (5/2000) - "The "Rocky" Road to Nowhere or Nut Raps For Three"
Episode 14  (7/2000) - "The Perils of Pomade or Past Tense, Present Pizza, Future Perfect"
Episode 15  (9/2000) - "Color Me Chiaroscuro or One Chair Broiled Spencer, Please"
Episode 16  (Halloween/2000) - "A Witch in Time or A Sweep in the Deep"
Episode 17  [6/2001) - "Circus Of Clones"
Episode 18  [10/2001) - "Circus Of Clones Part II"
Episode 19  [10/2001) - "Vacation's Over"

These are in the CBC Folder at the Link Below.  128K set Courtesy of Bob.  Thank You Bob.

Dirk Galaxy, Space Detective

You need to be a member of Times Past to add comments!

Join Times Past

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Love this little series so far but I am unable to download eps 1,2 4 and 9 no matter what I try.

• I've just uploaded a tagged set of these at 128/stereo to the CBC Upload folder.

These are "filler bits" generally broadcast on both American and Canadian stations when other shows ran short or were designed to leave short gaps before the hour.

Not the highest qulaity writing, acting or production values, but fun.

• Thank You Bob, I will replace my link with the one to Uploads.  ---------------------  R

• You're welocme.

These posts prod me to look back at our archives and database for shows that I may have forgotten or not listened to in a long while.

• There was awhile too when you weren't around, in NYC drying out servers and other thins so there are a lot of things you could have missed.  Others are going through the archives too and every time they thank one of us that item gets sent to the top of the cue and I am finding a lot of stuff that I lost in my big crash or just didn't see.   -----------------  R

• Thank you.  Looks Interesting.  Hadn't heard of this one before.

• Thank you Rick!

This reply was deleted.