White Comanche (1978 - 1980) written and illustrated by Jaxon

White Comanche (1978 - 1980)
Publisher: Last Gasp
Published: January 1978
All 3 in Series

White Comanche (1978) written and illustrated by Jaxon, is the first issue in a three issue mini series. See also the second comic in the series, Red Raider, and the third issue, Blood on the Moon.

It is the true story of  Cynthia Ann Parker and her life with The Wild Comanches of Texas.

White Comanche-3 Graphic Novel Set LINK

You need to be a member of Times Past to add comments!

Join Times Past

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you for the comics, Rick.

• Jaxon is such a legend. Thanks, Rick.

• The Graphic Novel is quite good.  You are totally welcome.  I posted that one especially for you anyways.  -------------------------------------------------------------  R

• Awesome! It's great to be remembered.

• For some reason it made me think of you when I was looking through my collection.  It is too bad that my and my wife;s health are failing because ever since I met you on here I have wanted to meet you and your wife in person  but it appears that our future does not hold traveling in it's itinerary.  -------------------  R

• Hey Rick, I’m sorry to hear you and your wife are not doing well. I have found some real friends online and count myself lucky in that. The only thing I can tell you is that I’ve learned it’s important to not give up hope. So much of the stories we tell each other in books, movies, radio drama, and comics has to do with that.

All best from my family to yours.

This reply was deleted.