Replies

• DREAMLAND WITH ART BELL ARCHIVE

• Love This Jim! Never had any out of body experiences, but as the Great Mr. John W. Carson said in some of his monologues, ' I had a few OUT OF PANTS experiences! ' But that is another story best told by Rod Serling!!! - Ron L.
  • 3/19/1995 Jordan Maxwell interview-Partial

The Dark Side of Religion

I am posting this in hopes that someone will have the missing parts of this interview -TIA
  • I have finally found some of My Art Bell Dreamlands, unfortunately the complete shows found are the same as 2 of the shows James has posted. I have a rew others that the interviews are complete even if the show isn't. I just Love Linda Moulton Howe and here she is with Dr. Steven Greer- 9/01/1996
    • She is great. The love she has for her work comes through loud and clear. Wasn't she a Miss something or other in a beauty pageant? I seem to recall Art saying something like that.
    • If she wasn't, she should have been.
  • And they're here as well......... Sorry about getting the order wrong......
    • Thankyou James, I couldn't find my disk of them, I'm glad you are running back-up for me. We must have worked together in a past life.---Rick
    • And worked well I'm sure!! This site has been an absolute joy to be a part of. I still have lots of files to post. Please don't hesitate to ask for anything. If I don't have it I'll do my best to track it down. James
  • Move over Greys........the Reptilians are here!!!
This reply was deleted.