I have Something Special for all you Doctor Who fans.  When I checked my emails today I found one from Lefevre of Montpellier who has been a member of this site for a long time.  At the moment he is having some severe health issues and has his daughter to transfer his thoughts to the computer for him.  He has asked me if I would like to post these link.  Hell Yes!  For your enjoyment here are the links to the surviving copies of The first 26 Seasons of Doctor Who and the 2005 set.  I don't not know if these are time sensitive or not but I have asked and will keep you posted if they are. 

My thanks to Lefevre of Montpellier for the links and I wish to ask you to address your best wishes and thanks to Lefevre of Montpellier and not to me.  I am merely the messenger of this wonderful post.

I’m kicking off the start of our epic journey through Doctor Who with the opening story, "An Unearthly Child".  Luckily it exists complete in the BBC archive.

For a series where over 100 episodes of the early years are missing, we are amazingly blessed with not only the first episode, but quite a few of the first 26 Seasons. 

In the 2005 Series you are treated to a choice of your type and resolution of recording so choose well.

BTW, He also sent me 7 Series with Specials included of Torchwood.  They will be posted in a separate post in a few days.  It will take the diehard Doctor Who Fans at least that long to download what they want from here.  I will not divide their attention until at least a few days.  

REMEMBER IF YOU ARE GOING TO THANK ONE OF US, THANK THE BENEFACTOR OF THIS GIFT LEFEVRE OF MONTPELLIER.

YOU MAY ALSO THANK BOTH OF US IF YOU WISH  LOL

The First 26 Seasons of The TV Series ALL FOR DOWNLOAD LINK

The 2005 Series LINK

You need to be a member of Times Past to add comments!

Join Times Past

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi I tried to access the Classic link but no luck, is it still active

• As Rick stated- these links were from an outside source and no longer are active. Not being a jerk or trying to start anything, just stating what is written in the previous thread on this.

Rick I hope both you and your wife get better my friend!

• These are not my rips.  I posted them for someone else and since I am not a big Dr Who fan I did not download them myself.  I will attempt to get in touch with the donor. This is the second time this has happened with posting for others who cannot because of physical problems, so I won't be posting for others again.  Please do not ask. ---------------------------------------------------  R

• Thank you for the links- even though links cannot live forever- I thank you RICKman!

• The links have stopped working. Could you fix please?

• If I may contribute something here; Dailymotion Doctor Who classic playlist

Credit to Dailymotion user greendude33 for his hard work and effort to keep these together and that if he'd tried to upload these to YouTube they, and he, would have been removed due to the crap copyright control policies being enforced.

• Thanks for sharing.

• Thank You Robert, excellent and thank greendude33 for all of us here at Times Past. You may contribute, as can anyone if they wish to any post on Times Past. ----------------  R

• AMAZING! Cheers!

• The 2005 Series Link does not work.

This reply was deleted.