PDF script for And You Will Obey Me by John Dorney
SUBSCRIBER SHORT TRIP - The Monkey House by Nic Ford
Category: Doctor Who, Sci-Fi
Language: EnglishKeywords:  Big Finish  Doctor Who

Written by John Dorney
Format: MP3
Bitrate: 256 Kbps
Dramatization

The future is dying. All over the universe, gaps are beginning to appear. From the space lanes terrorised by the rag-tag remnants of the once-mighty Rocket Men, to the empire of the Gorlans, stricken by a terrible civil war. Gaps in space/time, portents of the end of everything.

Only three beings might prevent it. The Doctor, a renegade Time Lord from Gallifrey. The Master, another renegade Time Lord from Gallifrey. And another Master, yet another renegade Time Lord from Gallifrey.

One Doctor. Two Masters. What could possibly go wrong?

Written By: John Dorney
Directed By: Jamie Anderson

Cast

Sylvester McCoy (The Doctor), Geoffrey Beevers (The Old Master), Alex Macqueen (The New Master), Lauren Crace (Jemima), Russ Bain (Blore/Baron Jarvill), Esther Hall (Tazmeena/Bauza/Mum), James Garnon (Sebastian/Gorlan), Neil Edmond (Sarlon/Gorlan/Time Lord). Other parts portrayed by members of the cast.

Producer David Richardson
Script Editor Alan Barnes
Executive Producers Jason Haigh-Ellery and Nicholas Briggs

Technical Details

Written By: John Dorney
Director: Jamie Anderson
Sound Design: Martin Montague
Music: Jamie Robertson
Cover Art: Simon Holub

Duration: 120' approx

Recorded Dates: 8th and 9th of December, 2015
Recorded At: The Soundhouse Studios

The Monkey House
Written by John Pritchard
Read by Stephen Critchlow
Format: MP3

The Monkey House is a Short Trips audio short story read by Stephen Critchlow. It was released as a subscriber-exclusive download, available with subscriptions that included The Two Masters.

This set includes the extras and the newly-released PDF script for And You Will Obey Me.  The Monkey House, written by Nic Ford, read by Stephen Critchlow, and featuring the Fifth Doctor, Nyssa, Tegan, and Turlough.

'I think it’s safe to say that The Two Masters may be my favourite ever Doctor Who story, in any medium.' 101% Gallifrey Archive

'Up there with the best Big Finish main range stories, this conclusion to the Master trilogy is suitably epic... director Jamie Anderson keeps a firm hand on things... The scenes between Beevers and Macqueen are everything you’ve hoped for...' Paul Simpson, SFB

Main Range [213] link

You need to be a member of Times Past to add comments!

Join Times Past

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Excellent! Thank you Rick.

• YES!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• This was sooooo COOL- RICK You ROCK SQUARED!!!!!!

• Thank you.

• Wonderful!

• Thank you Rick!

This reply was deleted.