BBC 400th anniversary of John Milton's birth

some of the first items I ever recorded - gathering virtual dust on my drive - poems appear in full length shows or separately edited  out --  Paradise Lost only 11 books-- contractual obligations as I recall -- more Milton material will appear in the other folders -- MediaFire acting up so some files may be missing

@

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/64bq9028pep9g/BBC_400th_Anniversary_Of_Milton's_Birth

You need to be a member of Times Past to add comments!

Join Times Past

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• all Glennister readings of PL that were posted now show up

the dramatization of PL seems complete though not in the same order as on my computer --- 1 is followed by 10 11 12 etc I

would have sworn that all episodes of the dramatization of PR were there yesterday but ep 8 is missing today -- maybe in another day it will re-surface

• Thanks again Reuben.  -------------------------------------------  R

• You're Welcome again Riklaa ^_^

• I believe that the BBC did all 12 books. I have set of these which includes a purported copy of Book 12 from this series, albeit at a loweer bit rate than your offering. I'll try to post it somewhere this evening once I confirm the accuracy of the title.

• Thanks - you may well be right & my memory scattered - I think the issue was (^ perhaps I am wrong) was not rather the BBC did all 12 but rather all the material could/should be made available outside UK

This reply was deleted.